Do walkers still make Sunbites?
- 1 Do walkers still make Sunbites?
- 2 Are Sunbites sweet chilli healthy?
- 3 Which is the best Sunbites snack to eat?
- 4 How many carbs are in sun ripened sweet chilli?
Do walkers still make Sunbites?
In September 2007, Walkers launched Sunbites, a healthier range of lower/better fat crisps made using whole grains. Walkers discontinued the range in 2014 following poor sales.
Are Sunbites sweet chilli healthy?
Walkers Sunbites Sweet Chilli Flavour They also provide one third of an adult’s suggested daily amount of wholegrain per serving while having half the fat of a packet of ready salted crisps – and a third less calories. A great choice in our eyes!
Are walkers Sunbites healthy?
Walkers SunBites Sunbites are made from whole oats, corn and wheat, with each bag providing more than a third of the recommended daily wholegrain intake of 48g. Ingrid says: They’re not what you could consider a health food but they’re better than regular crisps. They are still too high in fat though.
How many calories are in sweet chilli Sunbites?
There are 120 calories in 1 packet (25 g) of Walkers SunBites Sweet Chilli (25g).
What’s the best selling Walkers Crisps?
Answer: Cheese & Onion may not be meaty, but it’s our most popular Walkers Crisps flavour!
What is the healthiest sweet treat?
So here are 16 better-for-you sweet snacks that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth:
- Chocolate-Dipped Frozen Banana Bites.
- Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Chickpeas.
- Cinnamon Honey Popcorn.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
- Salted Chocolate Dipped Mandarin Slices.
- Roasted Cinnamon and Honey Pear Chips.
- No-Bake Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites.
What is the most sold Flavour of crisps?
Cheese & Onion
Among the general population, Cheese & Onion is the most popular flavour, at 31%, but Ready Salted is essentially tied with 28%.
What makes Sunbites sun ripened chilli so good?
– Sunbites harness the taste of nature by combining golden grains, sun-ripened veggies and unbeatable flavours to create the perfect snack for any occasion Harnessing the power of golden multigrains and sun-ripened vegetables, Sunbites Grainwaves bring together the best of nature with unbeatable flavour and a characteristic crunch.
Why are walkers Sunbites good for the environment?
A little do good and taste good in every bite, Sunbites are commited to a new era of sustainable snacking by reducing waste and water usage and relying only on renewable energy sources in production. We think you’ll love the taste of this snack so much we’ll give you your money back if you don’t.
Which is the best Sunbites snack to eat?
Harnessing the power of golden multigrains and sun-ripened vegetables, Sunbites Grainwaves bring together the best of nature with unbeatable flavour and a characteristic crunch. Deliciously satisfying snacking alternatives that’ll make your lunchbox sing, Sunbites Grainwaves are snacks worth looking forward to.
How many carbs are in sun ripened sweet chilli?
Sun Ripened Sweet Chilli Typical Nutritional Values Per 25g serving (%*) Per 100g serving Energy Energy Kcal 500KJ 120kcal (6%*) 2000KJ 478kcal Fat of which Saturates 5.2g (8%*) 0.6g (3%*) 20.7g 2.2g Carbohydrate of which Sugars 15.4g 2.6g (3%*) 61.7g 10.4g Fibre 1.9g 7.7g