Does tmobile still support iPhone 5?
Does tmobile still support iPhone 5?
The iPhone 5c, 5s, and newer iPhones from other US carriers and Apple stores are compatible with the T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G/LTE networks. Some features may not work on T-Mobile’s network when using unofficially unlocked iPhones. Sprint iPhones may be difficult to unlock and may not work on T-Mobile’s network.
How do you fix a slow iPhone 5s?
Sixth solution: Reset network settings to fix slow browsing problem on your iPhone 5s
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll to and tap General.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select the option to Reset network settings.
- Enter your passcode if prompted.
- Tap to confirm that you want to reset network settings on your phone.
How do I make my iPhone less laggy?
If your iPhone is slower than usual, try the following tips:
- Give it a break for a night.
- Update your apps.
- Clean up your storage.
- Disable Background App activity.
- Clear your iPhone’s RAM.
- Turn on Reduce Motion.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and data.
- Force reboot.
Are T-Mobile iPhones locked?
Like AT, T-Mobile won’t unlock a phone automatically, you must specifically request an unlock. T-Mobile will remove this restriction your iPhone if requested, but there are several requirements you must meet before T-Mobile will approve your request. The device must be a T-Mobile device.
How do I activate my new iPhone 12 T-Mobile?
You must contact your carrier to activate service first.
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan.
- Use your iPhone camera to scan the QR code.
- If you’re asked to enter a confirmation code to activate the eSIM, enter the number provided with the QR code.
How do I clear my cache on iPhone 5?
Delete history, cache and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
How can I increase my Internet speed on my iPhone 5?
Connecting to a Wi-Fi network will almost always increase your speed, and clearing your old browsing data will also help.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Clear your browsing history.
- Clear your cookies and browsing data.
- Enable Web auto-fill.
How do I make my phone less laggy?
If your Android is running slow, chances are the issue can be quickly fixed by clearing out excess data stored in your phone’s cache and deleting any unused apps. A slow Android phone may require a system update to get it back up to speed, although older phones may not be able to run the latest software properly.
How can I increase my phone speed?
10 Essential Tips To Increase Android’s Performance
- Update your Android. If you haven’t updated your Android phone to the latest firmware, you should.
- Remove Unwanted Apps.
- Disable Unnecessary Apps.
- Update Apps.
- Use High-Speed Memory Card.
- Keep Fewer Widgets.
- Stop Syncing.
- Turn off Animations.
What to do if your iPhone 5S is running slow?
You can turn them off by going to Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Reduce Motion. With these four methods listed above, you can fix iPhone 5s running slow issue and your iPhone’s running speed will be accelerated greatly.
Why is my iPhone 6 Plus so slow?
Realistically, even upon leaving an app, the app remains a part of your iPhone’s RAM. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus model both have 1GB RAM. As mentioned above, although the iPhone has efficient memory management, having a bunch of apps open together can slow down your iPhone’s speed. How Do I Locate and Close Suspended Apps on My iPhone?
What to do if your data speed is slow on T-Mobile?
If you’ve already completed our Internet and data issues | T-MOBILE SUPPORT troubleshooting, the next step is to call us so our Expert can take a look at your account, possibly complete additional troubleshooting, and get it to the right team for assistance.
Which is the fastest Verizon or T-Mobile?
All of my other colleagues who uses Verizon have the fastest data speed of around 10 to 20 mbps. Sprint and AT get about 5 to 10 mbps. and guess what? my T-mobile gets , i don’t know because, i can’t even run a speedtest since the data speed is too slow to test. must be less than .50 mpbs. Many times i can’t even open webpages.