What is bad pool caller error?
- 1 What is bad pool caller error?
- 2 How do I fix bad pool error?
- 3 How do I get rid of watchdog virus?
- 4 How do I stop error code stop?
What is bad pool caller error?
BAD POOL CALLER is a Blue Screen of Death error, often caused by hardware or software incompatibility, driver errors, or overclocking. To stop getting blue screen errors, make sure no faulty hard drive is involved and scan your computer for viruses by using the best antivirus software.
How do I fix bad pool error?
How to Fix Bad Pool Caller Error on Windows 10
- Restart your computer.
- Remove recently installed programs.
- Check for driver updates.
- Uninstall recent Windows updates.
- Use System Restore to revert the computer to a previous state.
- Boot to the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool to see if memory is to blame for the error.
How do I fix error 0x00000019?
Just work your way down until this nasty 0x00000019 Bad Pool Header problem goes away.
- Update your device drivers.
- Disable Fast Startup (For Windows 10 and 8 only)
- Disable Windows search.
- Run Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- Check for hardware issues.
- Check disk errors.
How do you fix a bad pool header?
Steps to Fix BAD POOL HEADER 0x00000019 Error
- Disconnect External Drives and Devices.
- Check Drive SMART Data.
- Scan Disk for Bad Sectors.
- Test RAM.
- Check and Update Device Drivers.
- Check System File Integrity.
- System Restore.
- Replace Hardware.
How do I fix a blue screen with bad pool header?
How To Fix Bad Pool Header BSOD Error In Windows 10
- Disable Windows Indexing Service To Fix Bad Pool Header BSOD.
- Disable Fast Startup In Windows 10.
- Disconnect All Connected External Devices Except Your Keyboard And Mouse.
- Undo Recent Changes On Your Windows Computer.
- Scan And Repair Corrupted Windows System Files.
Is watchdog violation a virus?
Is watchdog violation a virus? DPC watchdog violation is not a virus actually. It is an error that can cause a blue screen of death on a Windows PC. When you install an incompatible driver or unsupported SSD firmware on your PC, you may encounter this error.
How do I get rid of watchdog virus?
In the Control Panel, select the option to Add or Remove Programs; the window that appears may take a moment to populate with a list of installed applications. Once the list populates, locate the Watchdog product in the list of installed applications and click the Remove button.
How do I stop error code stop?
Basic Fixes for Stop Code Errors
- Restart Your Computer. The first fix is the easiest and most obvious: restarting your computer.
- Run SFC and CHKDSK. SFC and CHKDSK are Windows system utilities you can use to fix a corrupt file system.
- Update Windows 10.
What does bad pool caller mean on Windows 10?
Bad Pool Caller is a BSOD error that occurs on Windows 10/8/7. It indicates that your Windows computer makes a bad pool request. The required files can’t be read, are unavailable or being used by other processes. What does stop code Bad_pool_caller mean?
What causes bad pool header in Windows 10?
This error states that a process went into the memory pool and it did not succeed in removing itself properly thus corrupting the header of the memory pool. This error can be caused by the following:
What is the bug check value for bad pool caller?
The BAD_POOL_CALLER bug check has a value of 0x000000C2. This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request. Important. This topic is for programmers.
What does bug check 0xC2 bad pool Windows drivers?
The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bug check has a value of 0x000000D1. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high. Driver Verifier monitors Windows kernel-mode drivers and graphics drivers to detect illegal function calls or actions that might corrupt the system.